Blackbox theme install probs.

Hi,
(1)     Is this correct ? Apparently there are only two files
in each Blackbox tarball - background image and style files.
Yet for my system ...
Tux:~/.blackbox# ls
backgrounds  menu  styles
and 'bbconf' cannot find the 'style' directory.
Any ideas ?
(2)     Perhaps more to the point, I have placed two *.lsm files in
Tux:~/.blackbox/backgrounds#
       .. are they properly background or style files ?
Adam Bogacki,
afb@paradise.net.nz

Hi, (1) There are only two files in each Blackbox tarball - background image and style files.
        In my system
Tux:~/.blackbox# ls
backgrounds  menu  styles
... 'bbconf' cannot find the 'style' directory.
(2)     Perhaps more to the point, I have placed two *.lsm files in
Tux:~/.blackbox/backgrounds#
      but .. are they properly background or style files ?
Adam Bogacki,
afb@paradise.net.nz