Re: Przeglądarka do obrazków

Nastał dzień: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:51:24 +0100
gdy Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin@amiga.pl> napisał/ła to:

>   Hej
>
> Zabrałem się ponownie za robienie swojej strony (adres w sigu) i
> natknąłem się na mały problem. Mianowicie przeglądarka do obrazków.
>
> Na codzień używam GQView do oglądania obrazków a rox-filera do
> przeglądania katalogów (miniaturki 128x128 chyba tworzy ztcp). Dzisiaj
> jednak potrzebowałem przeglądarki podającej wymiary obrazków,
> pozwalającej od razu na jakąś prostą obróbkę typu przeskalowanie i
> mającą podstawowe operacje na plikach (rename, delete, copy). GTKSee
> jest słabe, GThumb nie podaje rozmiarów przy miniaturkach, CompuPIC
> nie jest free :(
>
> Zna ktoś coś co się nadaje?

Hej, a może przyda Ci się (do strony) program cthumb (do robienia
galerii):

CTHUMB(1)
                                                          CTHUMB(1)

NAME
       cthumb - a themable web picture album generator

SYNOPSIS
       cthumb -c [options] imagefile ... > file.album

       cthumb [options] file.album

DESCRIPTION
       Cthumb creates themable web picture albums with thumbnails of all
the pictures, comments for each picture, etc.  Cthumb allows you to
       create web picture albums, i.e. collections of digital pictures,
with small thumbnails of your pictures and with captions.  In  addi-
       tion,  it allows you to have several views of the collection of
pictures. An album is composed of a series of pages, each composed of
       a collection of pictures. For each album page may optionally have
two or more versions, like for instance in English,  Spanish,  Ger-
       man, French, etc. So your visitors would go into the English
version of the web album, into the Spanish version, etc.

       Typically  (this  is what I use it for and why I wrote the
program), you accumulate lots and lots of digital pictures and you need
       label them and sort them out. Perhaps also you have friends and
family that speak different languages. This  program  lets  you  very
       easily make picture albums and have the same pictures labelled in
one or more languages.

       You  can  customize almost everything in the way the albums look
on the screen, from the size of the thumbnails to the background and
       foreground colors, the border colors, whether you want
film-strips and their picture, etc.

cayco