Re: broken packages

----- Original Message -----
From: <gdb@go2.pl>
To: <debian-user-polish@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: broken packages

> According to Marcin Owsiany:
> >
> >On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 11:05:20PM +0100, gdb@go2.pl wrote:
> >> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
> >>   libpng2-dev: Depends: libpng2 (= 1.0.12-3) but 1.0.12-3.woody.2 is to
be installed
> >> E: Sorry, broken packages
> >>
> >> Nigdy za dobrze nie orientowalem sie w tych zaleznosciach ale o co w
> >> tych chodzi to juz zupelnie nie mam pojecia. Ktos wie?
> >
> >Dosłowne tłumaczenie komunikatu:
> >
> >libpng2-dev wymaga libpng2 w wersji 1.0.12-3 (dokładnie), ale ma być
> >zainstalowana wersja 1.0.12-3.woody.2
> >
> >Co w tym jest niezrozumiałego?
> >
> >Zainstaluj libpng2-dev z tego samego źródła z którego instalowałeś
> >libpng2 w wersji 1.0.12-3.woody.2. Powinno zawierać pasującą wersję
> >libpng2-dev
>
> Nie zawieralo ale pobralem odpwiednia wersje z debian.org i sie
> zainstalowalo w koncu. Zostal jeszcze jeden problem:
>
> Setting up libpango1.0-common (1.0.1-3) ...
> Updating the modules list for Pango-1.0.0...done.
> Cleaning up font configuration of pango...
> Cleaning up category xfont..
> Updating font configuration of pango...
> Cleaning up category xfont..
> Updating category xfont..
> *** You don't have any defomized font packages.
> *** So we are trying to force to generate pangox.aliases...
> Undefined subroutine &main::fatal called at
/usr/sbin/update-pangox-aliases line 56.
> dpkg: error processing libpango1.0-common (--configure):
> subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
> dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libpango-common:
> libpango-common depends on libpango1.0-common (= 1.0.1-3); however:
> Package libpango1.0-common is not configured yet.
> dpkg: error processing libpango-common (--configure):
> dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
>  Errors were encountered while processing:
> libpango1.0-common
>
> googlowanie nic nie dalo. Wie ktos co z tym zrobic?

odpal dselecta przeczytaj opis pakietu i doinstaluj odpowiednie deby
jak dla mnie ten pakiet szuka FreeType font albo innych pod X pozatym w
opisie pakietu jest napisane ze :
Pango is designed to be modular; the core Pango layout can be used with four
different font backends:
 - Core X windowing system fonts
 - Client-side fonts on X using the Xft library
 - Direct rendering of scalable fonts using the FreeType library
 - Native fonts on Microsoft backends
oraz :
Pango can be used anywhere
that text layout is needed. however, most of the work on Pango-1.0 was done
using the GTK+ widget toolkit as a test
platform. Pango forms the core of text and font handling for GTK+-2.0.