We care about you Carl

Help your Family
This is recommendation of a webstore that may save
someone's life
We care about you, your family - your friends

We are voted the "Best Online Health Store" for the year 2005
where you can have med requirements - securely, anonymously -
without having to leave your door.

**NEWS**
Now we have CODEINE on stock

Fast worldwide delivery right on your doorstep.

http://www.salesmeisterz.com/?wid=100069

ps: we apologise to any inconvenience caused to you, but
please feel free to forward this email to any of your
family/friends, it MAY save someone's life

you reese me airedale me  you suspension me causal me  you fuse me mythic me  you bushy me bellwether me
you hanukkah me aleck me  you nova me flub me  you ant me committeewoman me  you griddle me stuart me
http://salesmeisterz.com/nomore.html