Debian refcard: call to check Greek refcard variant

[ Please CC me on replies, since I am not subscribed to this list ]

Hi,

I would like to change the build method for the Greek pdf file.
Therefore I need a proofread of the new file by mother-tongue Greek speaker,
to ensure that everything is still fine with the pdf, that the fonts are
correctly displayed, the text is clearly readable etc.

I would very much appreciate someone to have a look at it for checking.
I have tried to sent the pdf to this list, but the mail was blocked because
of the attachment, so I would sent the pdf to the volunteer via private mail.

(There are some English sentences in the pdf; that's because the Greek
translation is not fully up-to-date, so that's expected at the moment.)

I have already asked on debian-l10n-greek, but got no answer.

Thanks

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .