Re: [Fwd: Re: Conversion of Greek to UTF-8?]

Dear sir,

AFAIK I am an available Greek translator. It is a bit weird that Faidon is
not aware of this. Perhaps he is not familiar with the Debian-installer
greek localization efforts either, otherwise he would know  that.

Please feel free to translate Greek to Greek. If you, in any time, need a Greek-Greek dictionary to assist you in the translation process, I'm more than willing to donate one to Phaedon in order to feed it to you.