Very light "private" cloud

Good morning,

I am searching vor a OwnCloud/NextCloud replacement, because I use
exclusively and can not use MySQL.  Also the updates drive me nuts
and its resurce conumption.

Is there something MUCH MORE simplier and lighter?

Preferable without ANY databases and written in PHP5 for possibel
extensions?

I need only access for maybe 10 (active) users and a bunch of users
which have to get read access zu certain files/directories

I want to use a seperated host like <https://extranet.example.eu/>

Any suggestions?

OK, I can code it my self, but currently I have ABSOLUTELY NOT TIME,
because I have to care about a new Organic Farm where I am co-owner
and only person working there curently. The house is only half ready
without roof, which I get in August and currently I drive with a 1,8t
Bobcat over the farm making 100s of meters trenches for waterpipes
and cables.  Hell, Estonia is the land of limestone and rocks!
Digging deeper then 30cm is a kick in the ass!

Thanks in advance and nice day
(we have since 3 weeks between 24°C and 30°C and no rain in sight)

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400