Re: LV vergrössern

Hoffe dir hilft vielleicht das weiter:

http://www.ivarch.com/blogs/oss/2007/01/resize-a-live-root-fs-a-howto.shtml

oder
<zitat>

Debian Squeeze AMD64 with LVM2 on ext3 /root partiton that was full.
Thanks for your suggestions and links. I used this link as well,
http://www.radioprosciutto.com/node/7, but did not unmount my root
partition after reading the replies. No problems were encountered
increasing the /root partition size while it was mounted. I followed the
steps below, but did not perform steps 4, 5, and 7.

1. Extend logical volume: root
#lvextend -L +5G /dev/MU/root

2. Verify
#lvdisplay /dev/MU/root