Re: icedove und Lightning

> Hope this help.
>
> Audrey
>
> PS : sorry I don't know german, I used google translate to understand your
> question ;-)

Hello Audrey

does'nt matter -- and thanks for your reply and the link; I had found
something same but had thought, that someone here has a better
workaround. After Roberts reply it was unfortunately quite clear, that
there is *only* the stable iceowl out of the repositories, that I had
changed to the Lightning addon, because it comes with a german locale.

Indeed renaming the folder in ./icedove is the only way to become a
re-working icedove (and over konsole). It's a bit annoying ;-)

Thank you very much!
Jens

--
Debian GNU/Linux Stable