Re: icedove und Lightning

Hello,

I read your question this morning because I had the same issue.

There is a bug report here :
http://us.generation-nt.com/answer/bug-724688-icedove-lightning-help-212685412.html

And the official documentation has been adapted too :
https://wiki.debian.org/Icedove
"The Lightning extension from Mozilla isn't usable with Icedove >= version
24! This happen because of different internally lifetime linking inside the
extension. So please use the iceowl-extension from the Debian repositories. "

So, the solution that worked for me was to rename the lightning extension
directory and restart iceweasel (just to be sure lightning was the only issue).
Then, using synaptic, install "iceowl-extension" dans restart iceweasel.

Hope this help.

Audrey

PS : sorry I don't know german, I used google translate to understand your
question ;-)