Re: aptitude-Internet Problem

Am Montag, 4. Juni 2012 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> libdnet: please reduce Recommends on dnet-common to a Suggests
> http://bugs.debian.org/655740
>
> Erklärt für mich aber noch nicht, wie libdnet bei mir drauf kam. Ich
> habe  die Pakete damals schnell von Hand wieder entsorgt bzw. gleich
> aptitude verwendet, das ich auf "Empfehlungen nicht installieren"
> gestellt habe.

R1   says:
August 14, 2011 at 13:51
on wheezy, libdnet is now required by ffmeg and creates the error you
mention with MAC @
I’v removed it from my machine and it start up right now.
I’ll be aware for next updates and not reselect dnet! Why is is back now
while it seems to be a quite old service?

[…]

Nemo Inis   says:
August 18, 2011 at 02:13
ffmpeg pulls in decnet through libroarcompat1, which has a dependency on it
for some reason. Even so, decnet should not fix the MAC address by default,
that’s insane.

There is a suggestion (here: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-
bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=635604 ) to comment out everything in
/etc/default/decnet.conf so the decnet daemon will leave your interface
alone (and that works), but that still starts the daemon and I don’t need
it, so instead I removed it from init:

sudo update-rc.d decnet remove

I’m sure the dependancy will be fixed soon, but in the meantime this did
the trick for me.

http://www.fantaghost.com/2010/06/eth0-mac-address-fixed-on-aa0004000a04/

Das würde es in meinem Fall erklären.

Dazu noch dieser Bugreport:

dnet-common: package causes ethernet address to be set to
aa:00:04:00:0a:04
http://bugs.debian.org/635604