Partnership with me

Hello Dear!!

I am Brown Kelly , I lives in United Kingdom.

I was opportune to make much of money and wanted to extend my business in Korea, Germany,india and Italy .I want to invest a very big amount of money in your company which i believe that i can have good profit at every end of the year after tax because your country does not charge much on income Tax.

If you are willing to enter into business partnership with me and invest the funds for me, tell me immediately so that i will tell you more details and we negotiate.

You have to be diligent,honest and be focused to do business and posses
managerial abilities.

I really hope you have an international passport for me to recognize you more as a serious person? or any other document that can prove to me that you can handle the investment very well in your country?

Simply send me the below information for my review:
1. Your Complete Full Names
2. Your Residential Address
3. Your age and Occupation
4. Your Phone and Fax Numbers for Easy and Faster
Communication.

I am waiting for your reply immediately so that i will give you more
details.

Regards,
Brown Kelly