[Fwd: Your attitude on debian mailinglists]

Hi Francis,

I'm writing to you in my role as one of the debian listmasters. We
currently
have several complaints from users about your behaviour on the
debian-user-german mailinglist. I took a look on the examples provided
with the
complaints [1-6], that style of mails is really unacceptable behaviour
on our
mailinglist. You may want to take a look on the netiquette [7] or our
code of
conduct [9] before sending mails to one of our mailinglists.

This mail is some kind of a warning, please consider changing your
behaviour
on our mailinglists, this would prevent us from taking further actions
in
this case.

I really hope that this is not neccessary. Please come back to a normal
discussion style.

Thanks in advance

Alex - Debian Listmaster

[1] http://lists.debian.org/<1283461366.10788.37.camel@comet.d-space>
[2] http://lists.debian.org/<1283431854.3078.18.camel@comet.d-space>
[3] http://lists.debian.org/<1283446597.3078.129.camel@comet.d-space>
[4] http://lists.debian.org/<1283458065.10788.1.camel@comet.d-space>
[5] http://lists.debian.org/<1283079375.3077.36.camel@comet.d-space>
[6] http://lists.debian.org/<1283510202.3079.44.camel@comet.d-space>
[7] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

Alexander Wirt, formorer@formorer.de
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A

--- Begin Message ---