Re: [ivtv-users] Firmware loading problem, Opensuse 10.2?

Or under rpmseek: I found a rpm file for openSuse:
http://rpmseek.com/rpm/udev-105-3.i586.html?hl=com&cs=udev:PN:0:0:1:0:3624721

I appreciate your assistance, I just replaced the mobo, upgraded to an
athlon 64 X2 3800 on top of an asus m2npv and I did a complete
reinstall of the system and all is working correctly now.  I am, in
the future, going to make sure that nothing related to the kernel,
udev, ivtv, hotplug, and mythtv do not get upgraded.

Again Thanks for your assistance, I have flagged this message and if
something goes wrong I will upgrade the udev package.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at