Re: Apache2 Load Balancing + Syncronisation

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 11:36:36AM +0200, Sascha Vogt wrote:
> Fürs Filesystem gibts eventuell drbd [1]. In wiefern das allerdings
> stabil, schnell und funktionsfähig ist: keine Ahnung, da ich das noch
> nicht getestet habe. Hab nur auf dem diesjährigen LinuxTag in einem
> Vortrag über Cluster davon gehört.

Hmm. kein konkurierender Zugriff - also nur eine Failover-Lösung.

###
Currently DRBD grants read-write access only to one node at a time,
which is sufficient for the usual fail-over HA cluster. Although it is
currently not on my task list, it would not be a great effort to allow
both nodes read-write access. This would be useful with GFS  for
example.
###

Hagen