Re: tex - Probleme mit local tree

On Son, 02 Okt 2005, Peter Meier - debian-laptop@lists.debian.org wrote:
> > 	kpsewhich --expand-path '$TEXMF'
>
> Dort steht auch das local dabei.

Aber WIE???

> Alle files direkt in /usr/local/share/texmf werden gelesen.
> Aber die files in den Unterverzeichnissen nicht.

Endet der Eintrag von local mit // ? Wenn nein, dann werden unterdirs
nicht duchsucht. Schickt einmal dein texmf.cnf an die Liste.

Herzliche Grüße

Norbert

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
`...and the Universe,' continued the waiter, determined
not to be deflected on his home stretch, `will explode
later for your pleasure.'
Ford's head swivelled slowly towards him. He spoke with
feeling.
What sort of drinks do you serve in this
place?'
The waiter laughed a polite little waiter's laugh.
I think sir has perhaps misunderstood me.'
`Oh, I hope not,' breathed Ford.
                 --- Ford in paradise.