OUT: Give me some money, please

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:

Best Wishes,
Melvin Berger

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:

This message sent Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:56:43 -0400 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

OK Billy-boy. You're right, like always. Of course you are. He stood up and went to the window. His eyes flicked to the bar opposite the yard. I need to get cleaned up. Then I'll come and see you again. He patted his pockets. You couldn't spare me a couple of bucks? For the ride home and stuff. I took two twenties from my wallet and gave them to him.As we swung off the freeway, the thick cloud robbed me of the last bit of watery sun to drive by and I had the headlights on for the last hour. The county road down to their place was slippery with hard-packed snow; we almost went into the ditch a couple of times. By the time we pulled in next to Jim's battered pickup I was hunched over the steering wheel and my shoulders felt like they'd been jacked up under my ears.Why not? You just have to want it badly enough.That's right. I'm a regular Henry Ford. Minimum wage and no overtime.When we got in, Marion tried to put things right.