Re: Wachten op pakket in de new-queue

op 01-07-14 19:51, Jelmer Vernooij schreef:

> Bij alles in NEW vindt handmatige controle plaats door de ftp-masters of
> ftp-master assistents.
>
> Je zou evt aan Carsten kunnen vragen of er meer aan de hand is bij dat
> package of dat hij ook gewoon op de ftp-masters aan het wachten is.

Heb ik gedaan, uit zijn antwoord:
----------
> Strange that the package is still waiting in the new-queue...

Yes, I'm also unhappy with the current state.
The version in the new queue isn't working any longer in experimental as
we are working of course on the next long term version of Thunderbird
and the depends doesn't fit anymore.
So I assume the ftp master doesn't touch the package before the freeze
or possibly the next release is done. To be honest, there are also other
packages that waiting this long time.

I have asked other Debian developers but they also don't know why the
package isn't accepted. So we can only wait.

Groet,
Paul.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl