Re: keysigning i aften på cafe Pixie, Østerbro, København

Quoting Ross Gammon (2013-10-04 08:54:46)
> On 10/03/2013 01:46 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > Hej danske Debian-brugere,
> >
> > Der er uformelt Debian-træf i aften fra kl. 20:00 på cafe Pixie på
> > Østerbro i København.
> >
> > Anledningen er at Andrew McMillan, Debian-udvikler fra New Zealand,
> > er på lynvisit i byen, og det passer sammen med at jeg kan lægge
> > turen forbi fra min "hule" på Orø.
> >

> Sorry I missed you Jonas,
> I was at my Danish lesson and did not get the mail.
> Next time!

Too bad.  I actually thought specifically about you (not only Andrew)
when posting this one also in english.  Double-checked our previous
private conversation that indeed you are subscribed to the list.

...I perhaps should've cc'ed you directly anyway.  Oh well :-/

I will try keep in mind to do like this more often, when I get into the
bigger towns in Denmark.  Always nice with an excuse to meet up :-)

 - Jonas