RE: Signatura digital PDF i d'altres

Hola.
Bon dia.
Algú e la llista em podria posar en contacte amb un administrador (per eMAIL)
No em puc donar de baixar de cap manera.
El correu amb el qual em vaig donar d'alta ha canviat, I tot I que rebo eMAILS no puc fer la baixa.

Salut

Josep Molero i Puig
Project Manager

UNITED CAPS Luxembourg
C/ Indústria 8Apartado 29
17240Llagostera
Spain

T 0034972830580

josep.molero@unitedcaps.com

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this informationby persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you recieved this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.