Novell Users List

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring Novell Users List for marketing or email campaign?

List contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing address, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

We also have other technology users: Cisco, Microsoft, Redhat, Microsoft Lawsuit, Active directory and many more.

Please review and let me know if you are interested in the above or if you prefer any other technology list.

Regards,
Maureen Bowman

Demand Generation-Database Coordinator

if you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the right person in your organization.

To opt out kindly reply back with unsubscribe