Re: Editor pagines wiki

Robert Marsellés:

> Tot i això, em perdo. Tants símbols, tots juntets, amb la finestreta
> petiteta, ... Algú me'n pot recomanar algun, senzillet si us plau.
> Habitualment m'ho busco jo jo però avui em sento sense forces per triar
> entre tota la munió que en deu haver.

https://packages.debian.org/jessie/editmoin

editmoin allows you to edit pages in MoinMoin wikis with your preferred
editor instead of the (usually quite limited) web browser text areas.

It also supports configuration files to define shortcuts for URLs that
you edit often.

This package also includes a Vim syntax file. Install vim-addon-manager
and use "vim-addons install editmoin" to activate.

However, you can use any other editor by setting the standard $EDITOR
environment variable.

Salut,
Alex