Re: debian i java

Bé...de fet està escrit a la pàgina del manual "apt_preferences":

   APT's Default Priority Assignments
       If  there  is  no  preferences file or if there is no entry in the file
       that applies to a particular version then the priority assigned to that
       version  is  the  priority  of  the  distribution to which that version
       belongs. It is possible to  single  out  a  distribution,  "the  target
       release",  which receives a higher priority than other distributions do
       by default. The target release can be set on the apt-get  command  line
       or in the APT configuration file /etc/apt/apt.conf. For example,

       apt-get install -t testing some-package

       APT::Default-Release "stable";

Però va al fitxer que t'he dit :P (No se si a l'altre tb, jo sempre ho he fet
així)

Fins ara,

Pau

A Dimecres 13 Abril 2005 15:19, Josep Roca va escriure: