Re: Hello From Corel, was(Re: Strategic Alliance Between Corel, KDE and

Sami Dalouche wrote:

> Yes ! It seems to be great but I don't understand why Corel has chosen
> KDE. GNome is better, free, it uses the best toolkit, is faster...
> [...]

Ahem.

Well, I for one am very excited about the Corel-Debian alliance,
and can see nothing wrong with choosing KDE.  This is this guy's
second attempt at starting a flame war.

I just wanted to say thanks for making your presence known on debian-user!  Even
though most of us here are just "users", the
nature of Debian makes us (well, me anyway!) feel like we're
an important part of it.

I look forward to hearing more from Corel.

Kirk