Topics for upcoming Debian conferences?

Moin!

With two Debian conferences ([1] [2]) taking place this year, I wonder
which topics and pars of Debian other developers and interested users
who might attend would like to see covered by the talks and/or
workshops held within.

For the Debian day [1] I'm maintaining a list anyway, so I would be
glad to be flooded with ideas to add and for which we could try to
find a speaker.

For the real Debian Conference [2] the ideas could be added to the
todo list in the hope somebody will submit a talk on that subject.

(These events in particular should be discussed on the
debian-events-eu list and not on debian-devel.)

Regards,

        Joey

Links:
 1. http://www.debian.org/events/2003/0710-linuxtag
 2. http://www.debian.org/events/2003/0718-debconf

--
Everybody talks about it, but nobody does anything about it!  -- Mark Twain