Re: Debian crosscompiler packages

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 04:01:45PM +0000, Dr. David Alan Gilbert wrote:

> summary
> -------
> All binutils seem to build happily
> Gcc's are a lot more of a problem

Nice going!

> OK - so most of these look like they are after bits of libc and
> associated stuff; is it appropriate to use dpkg-cross to get these?

I don't know what's the best solution here. What is the procedure proposed
upstream?

> I guess appropriate instructions for that should go into your
> toolchain-source README.

Indeed...

> Is it intended that I use
>
> tpkg-make alpha-linux
>
> or should I be using
>
> tpkg-make alpha

This one "tpkg-make alpha" -linux will be added in the rules file. I'll add
this to the README as well. Or shall we change it?

--
Hakan Ardo <hakan@debian.org>, http://master.debian.org/~hakan/