Re: Upload of TeX Info 7.0.x to unstable?

Am 29.01.2023 um 02:08 teilte Anthony Fok mit:
On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 2:24 AM Sebastian Ramacher <sramacher@debian.org> wrote:

Hi Anthony,

There's https://wiki.debian.org/MassRebuilds - best to talk to Lucas.

There is also the "ratt - Rebuild All The Things" tool written by
Michael Stapelberg, originally for the Debian Go Packaging Team, but
works on any other non-Go packages!  I am now trying it on libwebp
1.2.4-1 which I uploaded a while ago (which I didn't test with ratt
back then but thankfully didn't break anything), and it is running
great on my local machine!

"apt install ratt", and optionally "apt install dose-extra" too if it
didn't get installed, for better reverse-dependency checking (i.e.
more comprehensive list of packages to test rebuild).

Yes, I've seen ratt. I tested this morning and it [1] gave me

hille@sid-amd64:~/devel/TeXLive/github$ grep -c sbuild ratt.txt
35174

...to many sbuild commands. I guess "reverse-depends -b texinfo" gives
me a better approximation. However building a few gcc source packages is
far from my hardware resources. I've contacted Lucas and now I am
waiting for reply.

Hilmar

[1] ratt -dist sid -sbuild_dist sid -dry_run
texinfo_7.0.2-1_amd64.changes 2> ratt.txt
--
sigfault