texlive-generic-extra dropped from texlive-base (2019.20190710-1)

Hi Norbert, texlive maintainers,

I noticed some fall out in the Debian migration software due to the fact
that with the latest upload of texlive-base you don't build the
texlive-generic-extra package anymore. Since it migrated to testing, at
least 27 packages became RC buggy because they can't be build from
source as they BD on texlive-generic-extra. Yes, the migration software
should have prevented your package from migrating, but I mostly wonder,
was this drop intentionally, and can the situation be made more friendly
towards your reverse build dependencies? I.e. a transitional package
until all packages have migrated away (what should they use now?)

Paul