Re: texlive-base_2018.20190207-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi ftp-master,

I recently inquired about failed uploads, and I was told that the most
recent was rejected.

But now I see that *all* my uploads have suddenly be dealt with.

This is a bit unfortunate since these two:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 14:55:32 +0900
> Source: texlive-base

> Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 14:56:35 +0900
> Source: texlive-extra

Did override the -2 versions I prepared and Thorsten uploaded the other
day with RC bugs fixing, which aren't fixed in the 0227 versions.

I think this functionality of 3 weeks delaying an upload without notice
would better be removed.

I will upload a new set of packages today, which again closes the RC
bugs.

Best

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer