HOME and END keys not working in "info" on Debian Jessie 8.8

Hi guys,

As I’m just getting into Linux stuff over last 2 months, selecting Debian as best startup because of its great handbook to read in steps, in the meantime I can find something that I need to google, but I didn’t find any relevant feedback on this.

So, what I did.. I opened info like “info sed”, selecting some link in there, jumping, but here or nowhere else in info tool I can’t use HOME and END buttons as it responds with “Unknown command (~).”

So, if you can direct me quickly to a solution I will be very smiling J.

Best regards, all the biggest respect to your open-source effort and devotion to the community !!

Peter