Debian error

Hello,

first I want to thank you for the great job you do in maintaining the packages. Unfortunately after my latest upgrade of texlive-full this error occurs with me exactly as described here: https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/356931/fontspec-is-giving-me-some-absurd-error?noredirect=1&lq=1

Before I never did any changes at my tex system, just regularly upgraded from the repositories. Will there soon be an updated version of tex matching up with fontspec around?

Thank you,
Nils