musixtex, m-tx, pmx merge into texlive-bin

Hi Roland,

I am playing with the idea to merge the above packages (m-tx, pmx,
and musixtex) into texlive-bin(aries) to make maintainance easier.
I don't think that binary updates are so often, and thus the regular
macro updates over the texlive packages would suffice.

Please let me know your opinion, as well as anyone else here listening.

Thanks

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13