please announce split-outs before you upload

Hi guys,

splitting out cm-super from some fonts package did cause some fallout resulting
in ftbfs for some packages. I don't mind about the split, but this did cause
some action for packagers adding cm-super-minimal to their build-deps although
these packages build-depend on doxygen-latex. I did upload a doxygen today,
adding this dependency.  It would be extremely helpful if you could check for
this kind of thing before doing such splits, avoid some dozens of ftbfs.

thanks, Matthias