Re: TeX Live 2014 testing

Hi Norbert

I tested the following scenario: upgrading texlive/unstable
(2013.20140408-1) to texlive/experimental (2014.20140522-1).
This was without having texlive-lang-cjk (which contains cjkpunct; I
have yet to test this).

Technically the upgrade went fine; no errors in dpkg.
Functionally, I have tested a few CJK and music TeX files, and they work.

Thank you for your hard work!

BR

--
Danai