Re: TeX Live 2014 testing

Thank you...  Had no problems upgrading, and context
mkiv works fine.

Eythan

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
Sun, 25 May 2014 15:20:19 +0900

   On Tue, 20 May 2014, Norbert Preining wrote:
   > in case someone is listening - it would be great if some of you
   > could test transition to TeX Live 2014, currently in experimental.

   ANyone tested experimental???

   I think I have fixed the buggy upgrade routine by fixing tex-common.

   If TeX Live remains frozen from today on for a few days, I am planning
   to upload to unstable, so tests would be welcome.

   GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13