Re: Droping of latex-sanskrit from archive

On Wed, 7 May 2014, Vasudev Kamath wrote:

What do you think?

I'm not sure popcon [1] says 220 active users. So really not sure how
to deal with this, Jaldhar can you share your thoughts, I'm not user
of latex-sanskrit I became maintainer just to take care of the
package.

[1] http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=latex-sanskrit

At this point I don't think many of those 220 will still be using it. (I know I'm not.) So I don't think it will be a big deal if you stop shipping the binary.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>