Re: Droping of latex-sanskrit from archive

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 5:27 AM, Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
> I realized that this might not be the best course of action, so I wanted
> to ask your opinion. The reason is, we do *NOT* provide the skt
> binary in TeX Live, just the source for the program, and the mf and
> pfb fonts.
>
> In this case having a replacement transitional package that drops the
> binary needs consideration.

Yes right!.

> What do you think?

I'm not sure popcon [1] says 220 active users. So really not sure how
to deal with this, Jaldhar can you share your thoughts, I'm not user
of latex-sanskrit I became maintainer just to take care of the
package.

[1] http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=latex-sanskrit

--

Vasudev Kamath