Droping of latex-sanskrit from archive

Dear Tex Maintainers,

We (me and Jaldhar) are planning to drop the latex-sanskrit package from
Debian which is no longer actively maintained by upstream and is now
replaced by XeLaTeX from Debian archive. Also the package has a RC bug
due to Adobe licensing issue.

I checked and found following packages maintained by TeX team has
recommends/depends on latex-sanskrit

* texlive-lang-indic
* texlive-ful
* tex-common

Can you please drop the latex-sanskrit from depends/recommends of above
package in your next release?..

Also I will file bug on above 3 packages if needed, I thought I will
first contact you guys before filing bug. Please let me know your
thoughts on this.

PS: Please keep me and others in Cc, I'm not subscribed to the list and
possibly others are also not subscribed. :)

Thanks and Regards
--
Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info