Re: libpng transition and how to deal with embedded copies

Hi, again.

I imported tar.xz image and pushed pristinetar branch.
By this push, tag was changed.
Could you re-clone or pull after remove upstream/1.6.7 tag ?

Best regads,
  Nobuhiro

2013/12/20 Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>:
>> > And  I am testing build with libpng16[1].
>
> One more thing ... you seem not to have a pristinetar branch in
> your git repository, and so there is no way I can build the package
> with git-buildpackage. I guess that is on purpose?
>
> Norbert

> PREINING, Norbert                               http://www.preining.info
> JAIST, Japan                                 TeX Live & Debian Developer
> DSA: 0x09C5B094   fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094

Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
   iwamatsu at {nigauri.org / debian.org}
   GPG ID: 40AD1FA6