enquiry

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm trying to get hold of the maintainer of inputenc.sty package. The file is placed in
/usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/latex/base/inputenc.sty on Ubuntu systems.

The authors probably are Alan Jeffrey and Frank Mittelbach
(as inputenc.pdf suggests) but no contact details are mentioned,
and I'm not sure if they are now the right people to contact with this query.

I think inputenc.sty might contain a bug and would like to report it
but I would like to confirm it with the authors or maintainers first.

Many thanks,
Semen Trygubenko

--
Семен Тригубенко http://trygub.com