Re: biblatex and your plans ... *urgent*

Hi Norbert,

On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 10:55:52PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> you have gotten a lot of emails in the recent days without any
> response.
>
> Please let us know what your plans with biblatex are.
>
> As I mentioned in one of the previous emails, I have prepared
> an updated version in a git repository, but I am waiting for
> your decision.
>
> As we are going to upload biber (1.7) very very soon, I would
> like to ask you to *urgently* reply and let us know how to
> proceed.
>
> Otherwise I will go forth with the package as I have prepared it
> and upload it (I am in the uploaders).
>
> Thanks for your understanding

I'm sorry and thank you for your work! Since I'm obviously unable to
perform properly on all of my tasks here, you have all my blessings to
do what's right for biblatex (and related) and Debian. If you already
have something prepared, just go ahaead. I'll be happy to see the
situation improve.

I've got to be honest to all of us... It might even make sense to remove
me from uploaders.

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de