biblatex and your plans ... *urgent*

Hi Hauke,

you have gotten a lot of emails in the recent days without any
response.

Please let us know what your plans with biblatex are.

As I mentioned in one of the previous emails, I have prepared
an updated version in a git repository, but I am waiting for
your decision.

As we are going to upload biber (1.7) very very soon, I would
like to ask you to *urgently* reply and let us know how to
proceed.

Otherwise I will go forth with the package as I have prepared it
and upload it (I am in the uploaders).

Thanks for your understanding