Re: license of Data::Diver

On Do, 29 Aug 2013, Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) wrote:
> Hmmm, the original code still is copyrighted to Tye.  Not sure if it can be
> seen as Public Domain, but I think it is a thin line.

I did *NOT* use his code at all. I read the *specification* of the
Dive function in the pod and implemented it myself.

SO even if he disagrees, I don't care and there is no problem license wise.

THus, it is free to use in any way. I think the function I wrote
falls *below* the target line of necessity of license/copyright,
as it is trivial.