Re: biblatex and biber

Roger, will check it tonight when I am back from work.

Thanks.

--
Danai

On 29 Aug 2013 13:01, "Norbert Preining" <preining@logic.at> wrote:
On Do, 29 Aug 2013, Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) wrote:
> I raised the issue with the Biber authors but Diver is a. integral part of
> Biber.
>
> Maybe we have to figure out some non-free workaround?

No, what about the patch I pushed to the biber-norb repo
which removes the dependency on data-diver completely
by providing a Dive function (written by me only based one
the specification):

Patch included in email.

I do not guarantee that this works, but from my analysis of the
code the biber modules only use Dive to dereference arrays
and make sure that undef is returned if not found.

That is easy to implement without all the bells and whistles in
Data::Diver::Dive.

Please review.

I would like to test, but unfortunately too many modules are still
not updated for perl 5.18 so biber cannot be build:
(I locally updated libtext-bibtex...)

PREINING, Norbert                               http://www.preining.info
JAIST, Japan                                 TeX Live & Debian Developer
DSA: 0x09C5B094   fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094