Re: biblatex and biber

Hi Norbert

Earlier this week I have upgraded the Biber GIT on Debian to version 1.7.
But it needs Perl 5.16, Biblatex 2.7 and other dependencies.

I severely struggled with GIT last week.  If I get version 1.6 of Biblatex, I do not know how to do so on the Debian GIT except to remove almost everything from the 'master' branch and manually import v1.6.  This sucks.

I haven't checked on the Data::Diver package, I am now looking at the libbtparse package (part of another Perl package) and figure out this /usr/lib and /usr/lib64 mess on Debian.

BR

--
Danai