latex-cjk packages for TL2013

Hi Danai,

How is the situation for the CJK packages?

I found that the svn is not uptodate with what is in the archive,
the latest chagnes have not been commited by now.

Also, please replace the thailatex dependency with texlive-lang-other
(or alternative deps) in both the build-deps and latex-cjk-thai.

If you have any other plans, please let me know

thanks