Re: Possible bug somewhere

Hi Sian,

On So, 23 Dez 2012, Sian Mountbatten wrote:
> I attach a file which tests the use of \texttt given a number of packages.
> It results in a weird error when run with "lualatex tt1.tex".

All you are talking about has *NO* relation to the error...

THe error was ...
! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
l.6 \texttt{http://www.poenikatu.co.uk/algol68/}

Now think about *WHERE* a 'M' appears in your source code? Related
to texttt???

It is here:
> \setmonofont[Scale=MatchLowerCase]{Droid Sans Mono}

And a *simple* look into the documentation of fontspec would have
shown you that it is
	MatchLowercase
and not
	MatchLower*C*ase

Next time *PLEASE* turn on your brain and learn to read before
writing unrelated emails. We are *NOT* a LaTeX help desk.

Thanks

GIPPING (participial vb.)
The fish-like opening and closing of the jaws seen amongst people who
have recently been to the dentist and are puzzled as to whether their
teeth have been put back the right way up.