Re: RFC: What about /usr/share/texmf/doc

Hi Frank,

On Do, 13 Dez 2012, Frank Küster wrote:
> Just my 2 cents, I won't do any work.

So you mean, fine with going ahead with this change? Well, then I will
upload a tex-common to experimental ;-)

RIPON (vb.)
(Of literary critics.) To include all the best jokes from the book in
the review to make it look as if the critic thought of them.