Take over of latex209 package

つちやさま

はじめまして、プライニング ノルベルトと申します。

I would like to ask whether you agree if the
	Debian TeX Maintainers <debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org>
takes over the maintainance of the latex209 packages. We are
maintaining already many of the TeX related packages, foremost TeX Live.

A simple email answer yes or no is fine with us.

Thanks a lot and all the best

LOSSIEMOUTH (n.)
One of those middle-aged ladies with just a hint of a luxuriant
handlebar moustache.