Re: Converting to git

Hello Norbert,

On Saturday 15 September 2012 11:08:43 Norbert Preining wrote:
> No problem, I don't care.

I just finished to test tipa 2:1.3-19: it build twice in a row in a
pbuilder chroot and also testing with piuparts 0.46 (with --install-purge-
install option) give me PASS: All tests.

lintian is not clean but I did not fix the warning (DEP5 related) because
of the freeze (also 2:1.3-18 had the same problem).

Norbert, can you review and upload tipa?

After the upload (if it's all ok) I will tag it in SVN and I will send a
bug report to the relase team to ask for a freeze exception for tipa
2:1.3-19.

In the meantime I will start to move to git.

Many thanks and kind regard,

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'
 http://mornie.org